Saturday 26 July 2014

Sad Rain Whatsapp Status



Rainy and Monsson seasons are most like all of indian, generally after hot summer, monsoon came and all faces are showing smile after first monsoon rain.so people find  so many things how to show monsoon and rainy season enjoyment with there friends,Relatives and Lover.so part of this we provide you best collection of RAINY AND MONSOON SEASON WHATSAPP STATUS which are useful for show your romance with your partner.so use this status which you like and share your friends and relatives and also share your best friends.

Sad Rain Whatsapp Status

·     Kya rog de gayi hai nye mousam ki barish,
Mujhe yaad aa rahe hain mujhe bhul jane wale.


·     The day you chose to leave me it rained constantly in truth I swore the rain to be the tears of cuspids eyes.



·    I hide my sadness behind a smile,and use an umbrella in the rain.
I hide my trust behind a lie,and tarnish silver with a stain.



·     Hurt is like rain, it will wash away soon.



·     I cry at the rains, so nobody will notice my tears.



·     After the rain always comes a rainbow, after the tears of happiness...



·     Let the rain wash away, All the pain of yesterday..



·     In barishon se adab-e-mohobbat seekho faraz,
Agar yeh ruth bhi jayein to barasti bahut hain…



·    Kal raat barasti rahi sawan ki ghata bhi,
Aur hum bhi teri yaad mein dil khol ke roye



·    I'm still silent to respect the rain who made me remember you to prove that I'm still loving you as the greatness of the rain...



                                   1   2   3   4   5  NEXT



Mujhe maar hi na dale in badlon ki sazish,
Ye jb se baras rahe hain tum yaad aa rhe ho.
life is a storm either you get a umbrella or learn to dance in the rain..
I love falling asleep in the sound of rain
Dear Sun, I know you're up there hiding behind the clouds. Hide and seek is over, let's have some sun!
Are you in the rain is also very good sleep?
Kya rog de gayi hai nye mousam ki barish,
Mujhe yaad aa rahe hain mujhe bhul jane wale.
Standing in the rain, calling out your name. Life is not the same without you.
A day without you... as the year without rain.

Whatsapp Status Pages

0 comments:

Post a Comment